If you can't afford even an hour of downtime per month, investing in a private cloud capable of surviving simultaneous hardware failures might make sense.
PRIVATE CLOUD HOSTING
Get your own private cloud resource pool to carve the way you need
Consolidate your infrastructure under a single pane of glass with a virtual private cloud.
"I love the real time replies and that you just fix things without too much back and forth."
"Growing a multi-disciplined digital agency without managed hosting doesn't make financial sense to us. Our time is valuable."
Transparent resource pricing
Purchase only the resources that you need, zero wastage.
|Memory (GB)||€5||€4.5 (10% off)||€4 (20% off)||€3.5 (30% off)|
|CPU Cores||€8||€7.2 (10% off)||€6.4 (20% off)||€5.6 (30% off)|
|SSD Storage (GB)||€0.20||€0.18 (10% off)||€0.16 (20% off)||€0.14 (30% off)|
|Bandwidth (TB)||€10||€9 (10% off)||€8 (20% off)||€7 (30% off)|
|IP Address||€5||€4.5 (10% off)||€4 (20% off)||€3.5 (30% off)|
All private clouds include:
- 100% uptime SLA
- High performance SSD storage
- Premium Managed Support Plan
- Free migration
- Dedicated account manager
- Backups with 30 day retention
Focus on your business and let us handle the rest.
Isn't about time that you migrate to a private cloud?
Truly scalable and reliable
Ensure peak performance, security, and uptime for your mission-critical workloads
Our private clouds are scalable, secure, GPDR compliant, and fully managed. With a EuroVPS Private Cloud, you can combine performance and security with the scalability and cost-effectiveness of a public cloud.
"I moved my VPS from another Hosting company to EuroVPS 3 years ago and I have never been happier :) Their support team is simply the best I have ever used. They usually reply to tickets within 10 minutes and totally understand the server stacks they provide.
- Private means private
- Want complete privacy? Our advanced packages offer the option of a private 42U rack and dedicated core uplink with 2 x 32A non-blocking power feeds which are fed from different power sources and share no common core or distribution infrastructure.
- Dual fabric fibre channel
- Get a dual Fibre Channel fabric environment for your private cloud's storage network. In this design, a total of 4 Fibre Channel switches are in place, 2 x Directors, and 2 x Edge switches, providing a truly 100% redundant 2N storage network solution.
- Best practice networking
- Multiple physical “air gapped” networks will be utilized, and the complete solution will be built matching Cisco’s 2016 “Best Practices for High Availability Campus” guidelines, with separated core, distribution, and access layers.
- Nagios log management
- Aggregate all logs from all servers in real-time. This results in a signicantly quicker recovery time in the event that “something” goes wrong, as the developer on duty doesn’t have to manually search through piles of logs across dozens of servers to find exactly what’s wrong.
- Realtime Replication
- Block storage is replicated in real-time to a standby storage array. So in the event of some cataclysmic failure, we have an “in-place” working set of data which will automatically be presented to hypervisors and other dependents instantaneously without interruption of service
- Security & Compliance
- An encrypted IPsec AES-256 VPN will be setup between your private cloud and your offices. This is how developers working on-site have uninterrupted access to systems. When these developers go off-site, they are required to use L2TP dial in VPN in order to access systems and services.
Who is Private Cloud Hosting for?
ApplicationsPerfect for applications with thousands of concurrent users that require a 100% uptime.
EcommercePrivate clouds can make sense for eCommerce website with +100 unique transactions per day.
High TrafficSpread your web servers, database servers, load balancers, across discrete hosts with a private cloud to maximise performance and eliminate latency on your high traffic websites.
AgenciesA good choice for agencies that want to split workloads from various clients onto their own virtual servers, while still retaining full control.
With our Private Cloud hosting, complete privacy is guaranteed. Fully dedicated resources and hardware means you will never share any portion of your infrastructure with other customers.
All Private Clouds are based on VMware vSphere Enterprise Plus with High Availability features such as vMotion, DRS, and SDRS enabled. If you are migrating from another VMware hosting provider we can easily import your existing .VDKs getting you up and running in no time.
While some other hosters may see your security and compliance needs as a burden, we work with all of our clients to design and deploy a fully secured, fully-compliant system that meets your and your customers needs. Nobody gets into your Private Cloud, unless you want them to.
For customers that know exactly what resources they need, we can skip this phase. But for customers that aren't sure, we always recommend one. We’ll spend the time required, to really try and understand your business. Many measurements can be taken before a private cloud is built, performance metrics from any existing configuration are very helpful to properly size IOPS and Database server capacity.
Yes! We’re your partners now for the long-haul. You’ll have unlimited access to our Level 3 engineers 24/7. You will also receive a Dedicated Account manager to help you through any issues you may face.