If you're not an expert system administrator, a fully managed hosting provider can instantly make life easier for you.
No more waking up in the middle of the night due to downtime
No more frantic Googling to debug server problems
No more stressing about security, performance, and disaster recovery issues
What sets us apart from the competition
Our high-touch managed services are what differentiate us.
- Not sure what type of hosting you need? At EuroVPS, you can book a session to talk to one of our technical sales specialists. We’ll ask the right questions to get the info we need to create a personalised hosting solution so you only pay for what you really need.
- All new customers receive a pre-migration security screening from day one where we scan your server to make sure it's not infected with malware and/or hacks.
- Emails, files, websites and databases - we’ll bring it all as-is. We manage the migration fully in-house with personal care so you won’t have to lift a finger.
- Every online business needs a documented disaster recovery plan. Creating it begins by defining your recovery point and recovery time objectives. Our account managers will guide you through this discovery process and deliver a custom disaster recovery plan.
- If you already monitor your own website, that's great, but having an entire team to help ensure you don't miss an alarm is a lifesaver for many busy online businesses. When an "HTTP down" sensor triggers an alarm, we'll look into it immediately.
- All our customers get 24x7x365 access to engineers trained in “slow website” debugging. If your website isn't fast, we want to know about it. Just file a support ticket or contact us on live chat.
- Unlike many of our competitors who only offer support for LAMP Stacks (e.g. Linux, MySQL, Apache, PHP), we offer full-suite performance optimisation for a wide variety of webstack components. From Apache to NGiNX and from MySQL to Microsoft MSSQL, we can help.
- At this exact moment in time, there are thousands of hackers actively trying to break into random systems. Quarterly security audits will proactively uncover security vulnerabilities so they can be fixed before hackers do.
- If the worst happens, we'll be there for you. If your site is defaced, erased, used for spam or otherwise infected by malware, we'll help you to recover and re-secure your data.
- Unlike other providers that charge you per hour, we offer unlimited support on our fully managed hosting products.
No single points of failure anywhere
100% uptime from Europe's #1 managed hosting provider
Unparalleled support and expertise
Get fully inclusive support coverage without extra charges. You won't have to worry about making the wrong choice for your websites. We're here to give you all the support, information and advice you need.
Get an expert's take during onboarding
To make extra sure you're happy with your hosting, we'll check that it meets your specific needs before we deploy the plan. If we feel you're not a candidate for a specific product, we'll fill you in on the details and find the best solution for your needs.
Free, painless migrations managed completely by us
Not a fan of server migrations? No problem. Once you're ready to join, we'll migrate all of your websites, emails and databases. All of it — for free!
Claims backed up by strong uptime and support SLAs
Our mission is to be the most reliable and supportive managed hosting provider in Europe. What better way to prove our claims than with some of the strongest support and uptime SLAs you’ll find in the industry? If we’re not living up to our promises, we compensate with credit.
When I migrated to EuroVPS, all problems just disappeared. My site is now much faster, and rock solid, I know exactly how much compute power is assigned to it. What started as a trial run has now developed into a proper partnership.
Since my company moved the corporate website and mail server to EuroVPS, our presence to the web took new meaning. 99.99% availability, lag free connection, and a team which responds in less than 5 minutes, even for shared hosting!
After have changed few hosting providers for both shared and VPS hosting, finally we keep our site at EuroVPS - VPS hosting. So far we are satisfied with quality and performance of services and the speed of our website has improved.
We host an NGO website that was founded in 2009. The service is excellent and uninterrupted. If ever we have a question or an issue, the help desk technicians are most friendly, helpful and efficient. We recommend EuroVPS highly.
can honestly say that I have never experienced a similar service like the one I get from EuroVPS, nor outside the virtual life - hands down. Usually you get good service most places. However it is rare that the service blows the barometer.
Liam WebsterMD of identifywebdesign.co.uk
EuroVPS seem to have "doing things properly" encoded in their DNA. I've been a customer of EuroVPS since 2010 and they set the standard for what every hosting provider should do; quietly and constantly provide hosting. I hope to be with them for at another 5 years.
As I've always preferred a "Do It Yourself" methodology, I've never had a need for managed support. At the same time, having that extra lifeline in case a problem overtly technical arises is always appreciated.
My average page load used to be 12 seconds before migrating to EuroVPS. Now it has dropped to 2 seconds without cache. EuroVPS assisted me with everything. From migrating to my new VPS, to optimizing it for high performance.
Not sure what solution you need?
Let us help you assess your requirements.
We'll send you a self-assessment form to your email!